- Overall mood? Calm
- Theme word of the month? Organisation
- Best moment? Collecting my family from Gatwick airport
- Worst moment? Having a really bad skin month in general
- Most read blog? Hannah Maggs
- Most watched YouTuber? Alix from I Covet Thee
- Favourite trip? Harry Potter Studio Tour in Leavesden
- Something that made me smile? Looking at my tidy office/dressing room
- Favourite purchase? Too Faced Natural Eye Palette
- Song on repeat? Roar – Katy Perry
- TV addiction? Damages & Celebrity Big Brother UK
- Tried and succeeded? To get more organised with my blog and YouTube
- Tried and failed? To get out of bed early :(
- Glass half full or half empty? Definitely half full!
- Something I’m looking forward to in February? My birthday!
I came up with the #DearDiary idea as a nice way to look back each month and assess my thoughts & feelings! It’s only 15 questions and it’s a good way to keep track of where my life is headed and whether or not I’m doing the best I can to be happy :) If you want to take part in my #DearDiary project, just copy & paste the questions on your little corner of the web and tag me (@lebeautygirl) when you share it on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, etc. so I can check out your answers. Don’t forget the hashtag! This month we’re using #DearDiaryJan
Even if you don’t feel comfortable sharing it with the world, jot them down on a piece of paper at the end of every month and be a silent participant :)
How was your January?