Video: Autumn Evening Makeup Tutorial
As I write this, it is freezing cold outside and I think that means that we are officially well into Autumn! So to put my stamp into the new season, I created this Autumn Evening makeup look, using shades of burnt orange and plummy browns. Considering I rarely stray from my trusty gold/brown smokey eye, it was quite an adventurous look for me. It’s not too much out of my comfort zone, but it’s a good way to spruce things up a bit for a new season, whilst still staying true to my own style.
I hope you guys like this look! Let me know what are your favourite eyeshadows for Autumn :) You can find a list of all the products I used on this look down below. To watch the video, press the play button above, or CLICK HERE.
Products I used
- YSL Forever Youth Liberator Serum* – Boots
- Benefit The Porefessional Primer – Boots
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation – House of Fraser
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer – Debenhams
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural – Debenhams
- MAC Carbon Eyeshadow – Debenhams
- MAC Amber Lights Eyeshadow – Debenhams
- Urban Decay Buck Eyeshadow – Debenhams
- MAC Sable Eyeshadow – Debenhams
- Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal – Boots
- Urban Decay Virgin Eyeshadow – Debenhams
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara – Boots
- Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara – Boots
- Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Moisturizing Bronzing Powder – Boots
- MAC Pinch Me Blush – Debenhams
- Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick #3 – Boots
- Rimmel Vinyl Gloss in #130 Take A Chance – Boots
I love this look. It’s so pretty.
Leanne @ Leanne-marie.com