Herbal Essences Herbally Ever After*, £3.79 each | Herbal Essences
In 2012 Herbal Essences celebrated its 40th birthday; considering the amount of brands that have come and gone within the last year in the cosmetics industry, that is huge achievement, so Happy 40th Birthday Herbal Essences; I hope middle age treats you well! :) In celebration, Herbal Essences launched the Limited Edition Herbally Ever After range; these are all the scents available from the range:
- Hello Hydration: hawaiian coconut and orchid flower
- Beautiful Ends: red raspberry and silk extracts
- Ignite My Colour: moroccan rose and passion fruit extracts
- Tousle Me Softly: wild violet and juicy pomegranate fragrance
- Dazzling Shine: berry, tea and orange flower extracts
- Seductively Straight: pink lily and asian silk
- Smooth & Soft: mandarin and pearl extracts
- Fresh Balance: pineapple and cotton extracts
- Uplifting Volume: nectarine and pink coral flower
- Herbally Ever After: royal jasmine and silky sea palm extracts
I had the chance to try the Herbally Ever After Shampoo and Conditioner*, which is available in this pretty limited edition lilac bottle with a festive floral design. They made my hair smell really good and I even got a ‘your hair smells so nice I want to eat it!’ comment from my hubby-to-be; charming! Texture-wise, Herbally Ever After left my hair feeling so soft to touch and didn’t weigh it down. An all-round winner to me, especially because it contain extracts from my favourite flower, jasmine!
I love the whole idea of the brand, packed full of organic ingredients that are good for your hair, no nasties and amazing smells. When I lived in Brazil, I remember my mum used to buy the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration shampoo, and me and my sister always tried to ‘steal’ a brand new bottle from mum’s bathroom to hide it in ours! Oh the fun we had… :)
Now for the competition, here are the prizes you can win:
- 1st place: Cut & Blow Dry with Ben Cooke, Herbal’s celeb stylist, at Lockonego Salon (worth up to £195) in Central London.
- 2nd place: A year’s supply of Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner.
- 3rd place: A Herbal Essences Hamper
Some cracking prizes, isn’t it? :) To enter, leave a comment below sharing your favourite Herbal Essences moment. The winner will be chosen by a panel of judges, including Ben Cooke and an independent adjudicator, based on the best comment. Your comment must appear by 13 March 2013 in order for you entry to be valid.
So, be as creative as you can; you can share a personal memory or just your favourite TV advert from Herbal Essences. I can’t wait to read all your entries; good luck everyone!
Procter & Gamble UK, Weybridge, Surrey. KT13 0XP